Modern Disney: Cinderella

4:17 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Modern Disney: Cinderella



For the next installment of Modern Disney, I have chosen to do Cinderella. This look is a little more dressy, but still not formal. This is good if you plan on going out and want to look a little nicer but still want a casual look. I have kept with the blue dress and made it more modern by choosing a shorter, cut out dress as opposed to the giant ball gown. I have also tried to replicate the effect of glass slippers, by choosing a strappy silver shoe. For accessories, I picked pieces with blue, gold and silver. I find this combination works well, and it also ties the shoes, headpiece, and dress together. For the hair, which is one of my favorite parts, I tried to do a modern take on Cinderella's updo. To start, do a halo braid and add some whispy pieces, to create a messier, more casual look. Then to top it off add a gold, leaf headpiece to rest on top of the braid. For makeup, I thought the look would look good with some winged eyeliner and a berry lip. And if you are going out or just want a little more sparkle, add some blue and silver glitter to the eyes for some extra magic!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: