Am I back?!?

3:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I have decided to revive this blog. I know I have said this in the past and I have done a very crappy job of sticking to my word. But I am going to try my hardest to go with it this time. I started this blog while I was in high school, being inspired by people like Zoella, who I adore, and now I am in college. I have learned a lot since the beginning. And I want to share that with people. I enjoy writing, even if I am bad at it. And I enjoy the things I write about. I have also changed quite a bit since the beginning, even since I last blogged. And I also want to share that with people. Because I have gone through a few things and maybe one person could be helped by hearing my stories. And even if no one finds what I have to say useful, that's alright. Because this blog is also for me. It's a way for me to say something. Even if no one is listening.

So prepare for my first blog post from my return on December 31, 2015, also known as New Years Eve.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: