Summer Workout: July

1:30 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Source

I cannot believe June is over. It seems like it went by so fast. It also seems like I did absolutely nothing, especially in terms of working out. It's been hard to motivate me to workout. So I have decided to change the routine. I was going to do another weekly workout plan, but I don't find it working for me. I'm also going on vacation, so I'm trying to change my workout to accommodate that.
I'm going to start off by talking about my workout routine when I'm not on vacation. First of all, I'm going to try to run at least 3 times a week. The length I run will be determined on that day. I want to try to push myself, but with the heat, it's important not to push yourself too far.  Next I want to try to do yoga. I was going to do a plan on my Gain Yoga, but I can't keep up with it. I've decided to make my own plan instead. I've created about four or five different yoga "routines". This way instead of doing the same yoga everyday I can accommodate to my needs each day. 
When I'm on vacation, it's going to be harder for me to workout. I'm actually going on a road trip so I'm going to be riding in a car for long periods of time. I most likely will not have time to do yoga or go to the gym. I am, however, planning on going on hikes and walking around a lot. I want to try to fit some kind of fitness while I'm on vacation.
Next week, I'll be sure to give you my tips and tricks to keeping for during vacation.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Join yogaglo!!! It's awesome! I actually just wrote a post about it so check it out for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and I love your post, but I'm not interested in paying for any workouts.

    ReplyDelete