DIY Christmas Decorations: "Snow Jar"
This is how you can create a very simple mess-free Snow Globe, or "Snow Jar".
To start off you will need:
- Mason Jar
- Fake snow, it is also called Plastic Snow
- Hot Glue
- Ornaments that will fit inside the mason jar, like Tree Ornaments or Plastic Toys.
The first thing you need to do is make sure mason jar is clean, especially if you have previously used it for something else. Then, unscrew the lid and place it in front of you. Hot glue the bottom of the ornaments to the inside of the lid. When you screw the lid back on the ornaments should be hanging up side down, when the jar is upright. Next, open your bag of fake snow. Scoop about 1 tablespoon-2tablespoons into the mason jar. How much you put in your jar depends on how big it is and how much snow you want in there. Finally, screw the lid back on and shake up your "snow jar".
- Holiday DIY: Mason jar snow globe (instructables.com)
- DIY Pine Cone Christmas Decorations (northpoledesign.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Decorating Ideas for the Dining Room (ext.homedepot.com)
- DIY Pine Cone Christmas Decorations (outdoorsy.gardenxl.com)
- 12 Pinecone Decorating Ideas (that will take you to Christmas)! (confettistyle.wordpress.com)