A DIY Gift Guide For Friends And Family: Part 1

12:41 AM Unknown 0 Comments

In the past, I have always felt the need to buy my friends gifts. Mostly, it's because it's so much easier than figuring out what to make them and it means a little more than a gift card. But this year, I'm going to try something new. I've composed a list of some of the perfect gifts for my friends and I thought I would share them with you. Most of these gifts I probably won't give out, just because I don't have that many friends. But I would probably pair some of these together because they're super easy to make and some of these would go great together.

Hand Painted Mug: This would be great for that coffee or tea fanatic in your life, or maybe someone who just likes hot chocolate. I would highly recommend giving this with maybe a few coffee or tea samples, or maybe a packet of hot chocolate mix. It's super easy to make this, and you can personalize it for the person your giving this to.

Decorated Picture Frame: This is perfect for family or friends that you have a lot of great memories with. It is also another great gift that is personalized and very easy to make. A twist on this would be getting a wooden box, like from Michaels, and glue the picture to the top. You can decorate the outside of the box however you want. On the inside, it gives the recipient a place to put whatever the want, maybe notes or other pictures.

Jar of Cookie or Brownie Mix: I say this is perfect for anyone who loves food or sweets. Basically all you do is find a recipe that your friend would like and put the dry ingredients into a mason jar. Then you attach a note of that other ingredients they need and how to bake it. Honestly it's not that hard and I would love to get.

Gift Baskets: Gift baskets have been around since the beginning of time and people make a ton of money selling them to people to lazy to put together their own. It actually very easy to do your own. All you need is either a gift bag, box, or basket, and the items to put in it. For girls, you could try organizing a makeup basket or possibly a basket full of items for a pamper day. For guys, (girls probably would like these too) you could try a basket full of their favorite foods, or maybe the items for a movie night. Or you could come up with your own idea, the possibilities are endless.

Stay tuned, I'll be doing more posts full of more great ideas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: