Summer Workout: August Routine

5:38 PM Unknown 3 Comments

source
Summer's coming to end, and that means this is my last summer workout routine. I'm trying to get in shape for school. I want to create a routine that I will, hopefully, carry into the school year.

To start off, I found this amazing stretch routine on Pinterest that is supposed to improve your flexibility. I want to be able to do the splits again. So I do this every day before my workout. I find that it stretches you out really well. It consists of 4 different positions, that you hold for 1 minute on each side. If you are interested in checking it out the pin is here.

I also found my workout routine on Pinterest. I do it every day before I go into the shower. The pin I got it from is here. I thought it would be a pretty easy workout, but it actually isn't as easy as I thought. The workout consists of jumping jacks, push ups, crunches, mountain climbers, and planking. I think this is the perfect overall workout.

I also want to try to fit a run or yoga in as much as possible. I know once school starts I'll be pretty busy, so I want to try to fit them in now.

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Your body looks great, I am also going back to the gym again!.
    www.salonetiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post!! follow each other? let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I followed both of you.

    ReplyDelete