LookBook: Neon Trees Concert

12:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments


I have decided to drive down to Del Mar where Neon Trees are performing a free concert. I went to see them previously for my birthday a few years ago and I'm so excited I am able to go. I thought I would share my outfit and a few more possible outfits I would have chosen to wear.
Now, this is southern California, so it is pretty warm out, but the concert is by the coast so it is expected to get cooler at night. My chosen outfit features an oversized Neon Trees black t-shirt which I have cut a little so it fits me better and tied it on the side. For bottoms I am wearing a pair of light washed high waisted shorts, which I cut myself from a pair of thrift store jeans. Around my waist I have tied a multicolored flannel shirt which I can easily put on if I get cold. I'm keeping my shoes simple and wearing some black Converse Hi Tops. It's a concert so I want to keep my hands free and not worry about a bag, so instead of bringing a purse I will just use my pockets.
LookBook: Neon Trees ConcertI have come up with 3 possible outfits with 3 different styles. The first is a very casual look, with jeans, a statement crop top, and black booties. It's very simple but also looks cute. The next look features a colorful tank top, a black and white print bodycon skirt, with heels in a contrasting color. I through in a leather jacket as an option, since it's possible you might get a little cold if you wear this. The look is a very fun party look that is perfect for this concert. The last outfit is a boho look, one of my favorite styles. I channeled my inner Coachella with a black shift dress with a little lace at the bottom, a gray flowy cardigan and some black strappy sandals.
With all of these looks, including the one I chose, I would wear very natural makeup. I'm going with a natural face, with bronzer, a neutral eye with black winged liner, and a light pink lip. Very simple and natural which is perfect for a concert.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: