Art Recap: July

7:09 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Since I have finished class, I have decided to pick up a pencil and once again start drawing. Keep in mind that I am no way a professional artist and I am going to show you my good and bad pieces. I have also included a few at the end that I am in the process of working on and are not finished. I would love to hear your comments on my art, and if you have any suggestions on how I can improve or what to create next, then please leave a comment below.



My first drawing is of Dumbo and his mother, requested by my dad. I think it looks okay, but my dad wants a colored version. 
Next is Ariel and Flounder. I also drew a sketch if a rose and added some of my favorite band's lyrics. The song is Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer. 


I also did another version of Dumbo, which I'm in the process of coloring. (I just have to color his body, but I don't have the right color.)


Finally I have a rainbow handprint, which is something I saw on tumblr for equality. I was just testing it here for another piece, but I thought it looked okay. These are all the drawings I have done this month. Check back soon to see my next art pieces.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: