July Favorites

12:01 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Time for my monthly favorites! It seems like the summer is going by so fast. Soon I will be starting my senior year in school. One of my favorite things I have done this month was go to Disneyland with my family and another would be visiting USC. (If you want to read more about my USC trip, check out the post here!)

For beauty favorites this month, I have constantly been using my Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in 85 Beige-ing Beauty. I have used this a a base/primer, and then using my Lorac Pro Eye Shadow Palette on top, applied with a dual end brush or an angled eye brush. This makes my eye shadow last all day. I have also been doing winged eye liner with my Loreal Lineur Intense in Black Mica. This eye liner is super easy to apply and to flick off for a winged look. It is also very black, which is what I love when I'm doing that cat eye look. To top off my eyes, I have been using probably my all time favorite mascara, Loreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara in Black 867. This makes my lashes very long and voluminous, which is what I look for in a mascara. My favorite foundation has been the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 130, which I have been applying with a blender sponge. It is one of the only foundations I can find to exactly match my tan in the summer, but the only bad thing is it does look pretty oily at the end of the day, because I have very oily skin. I haven't been using much blush, but have been using the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium Matte Bronzer, as a contour/blush for a natural summer look. I've been applying it either with a fluffy powder brush or a contour brush. For my eyebrows, I have been using Maybelline Master Shape in Soft Brown, which is the perfect shade for my brows and also comes with a little spool on the other end. For lips, I have used my EOS egg, and BareMinerals Lip Color in Cupcake. I just bought this a few days ago, but so far I have been loving the Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture for Combination Skin, which is supposed to control shine and oil. And my last favorite is Black Nail Polish, which sounds weird during the summer, but I've really been liking it.

If you didn't know, I am an artist. And this month my favorite piece that I have done is this scene from The Little Mermaid, which features Ariel and Flounder, who is hiding in her hair.

For music I have really been liking 5 Seconds of Summer's new album and I just bought 2 of All Time Low's albums. I have been listening to the non stop and I highly recommend both bands.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: