New Apps: 7/27/13

11:19 AM Unknown 1 Comments

I've been downloading quite a few apps recently. Most of them I don't really like, so bare with me.

  • RunKeeper; We all know I have a thing for fitness apps. This app, as you can probably tell by the name, tracks your runs. The different things about this app though is that it also creates workout plans for you. There's a variety of goals you can choose from, like I chose the Beginner 5k. The only bad thing about the plans is that the days are preset, you can't choose what days work best for you.
  • YourExtraLife; I thought this app would be really cool. It gives you challenges that you do in real life and you post pictures proving you did that challenge. However, I don't find myself doing any of the things. 
  • Angry Birds; Who doesn't love Angry Birds? This is the Star Wars edition. I have to say, I love this one much more than the original.
  • Soundwave; This app is like a look into everyone's iPod. You can see what everyone is listening to. It's a great way to find new bands you like. You can also see what music other people like and what kind of music people like in a specific area.
  • Over; This is one of the many photo editing apps out there. It includes a variety of different fonts you can use to spice up your pictures. I would probably love this app if it had filters and other cool things. But I still prefer my PicLab app. 
  • StubleUpon; This app is for all of you who like to find new things on the web. It's kind of like Pinterest. You discover new web pages that you like. I still think Pinterest is much better. But for those of you who are always looking for new things to check out, you should definitely check out this app. 
  • MTV; Let's face it, we all watch MTV. I, personally, only watch it for Ridiculousness and Teen Wolf. And since I am never able to watch the new episodes when they air, I thought this app would be a great idea. Unfortunately, my cable provider is not listed, which means I can't unlock full episodes. Therefore I no longer have a use for this app. 
  • Travel Guides; I thought this app would be a great way to find new things to do in my city. Unfortunately, they have such a tiny list of cities. So I have decided to use it to plan my dream vacations to the cities they have on there. At least I'll get some use out of it. 

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. i am so obsessed with all your app of the day posts!! i love them soooo much <3 all the apps you show , i end up loving. please make a seperate folder on your blog just for the apps. me and some of my friends would find it easier!! (: thanks. i loveeee your blog <33333333

    ReplyDelete