New Apps: 5/25/13

10:15 AM Unknown 2 Comments

So as you can see from my picture, I have a few more apps than usual this week. I kind of went on an "app shopping spree" last night. That being said, I probably won't be going on too much about one app. But if you are interested in the app or would like to learn more, you can search iTunes, or just ask me on Twitter or in the comments for more information. 
  1. PicLab: This is the app I used to edit the picture above with. So far it's pretty great. It kind of reminds me of the A Beautiful Mess app, without the doodles or sayings. I love the selection of fonts they have, and they're frames and filters look amazing! If you are looking for a great free photo app, I recommend this one.
  2. PopAGraph: This app is supposed to help make your part of your photos pop out. For example, if you wanted a picture of you to be in color, but you wanted the background behind you to be black and white. Honestly, I tried it out and I don't think it works as well as I thought it would. Maybe you guys would like it, but for me, I think I'm going to delete this app.
  3. Gipis: Another fitness app. You guys are probably getting tired of reading about all me fitness apps. This one helps you to run a marathon. There are different length setting, (5k, 1/2 marathon, marathon, etc.) so you can customize your workout to the length you would like to run. I will probably be talking about this more in later posts, especially my new fitness routine next month. And for all you who want to run a marathon, or just want to be better runners, this is the BEST app for you.
  4. Fitocracy: My last fitness app for today. I wasn't really impressed by it. Though if you have a gym you go to, (I don't) you might like it better. This app gives you challenges to do, most of which are either running or gym workouts. For every challenge you complete you get more points. Honestly, I wasn't too impressed and this is another app I will probably delete.
  5. Vine: I feel like once again I'm the last one to try this app. The reason I downloaded this was because of this vine clip here. (Its of Josh Peck, and its amazing) But I don't like it as much as everyone else. Maybe it's just because I don't know how to use it. I also deleted my keek but I think I might re-download it. I'm trying to find a good app for short video clips for my upcoming road trip. If you have any suggestions let me know.
  6. On The Road: This is the Food Network app for all the restaurants featured on their shows. I downloaded this for my road trip so I would have some new restaurants to try. I think it's a good app, but it was a little slow to load. I don't know if it was because it was my first time opening the app, if it was my internet connection, or if it was just the app. Hopefully, it will be faster, but for the most part it's a good app.
  7. Roadtrippers: Another app I downloaded for my road trip. I have to say it's a kind of a good app, but only if you are in the location you're searching. I was trying to search for things to do when I got to my destination, but it wasn't very productive. It's great if you are trying to find things to do around you, but I don't know if it's for me.
  8. UltraViolet: I consider this to be a must have for everyone during the summer, especially if you are going to be outside a lot or on vacation. It lets you now UV index at your location. This way you know what measures to take to protect your skin. I will definitely be using this all summer.
  9. Candy Crush: This game is very addictive. I ended up playing it to help my mom get past a level and then I had to go downloaded my own. What you have to do is you match up "candies" to get 3, 4, or 5 in a row. Then you just have complete the requirement the give you for that level. 
  10. Angry Birds: This app requires little explantation because everyone already knows what it is. This is the space version of the original one, and as you can see, I haven't opened the app yet. I assume it's as good as the other ones. But right now it's the featured game in iTunes, which means it's free! So go download it now!
  11. Tetris Blitz: A very addictive game. This is like regular Tetris but you only have 2 minutes to clear as many rows as you can. You get coins to buy power ups. It's so much fun. It's great to play if you're waiting for someone. I definitely recommend it.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! I'll check those apps out asap. I follow you now. Follow back?
    http://www.dearfashion.de

    ReplyDelete