Road Trip Essentials

6:40 PM Unknown 2 Comments

source

So as I have been mentioning I'm heading off on a road trip. I thought I would share with you guys my road trip essentials. I was inspired to do this by Bethany's video here. I thought it was the perfect season to do this, so why not? Now let's get started.

  • My laptop. I probably would not survive without. Plus I'm going to try to blog a little, so I gotta have it.
  • My sketch book and pencils. I love drawing, especially Disney characters. I wanted to try to draw more this summer and this is my chance.
  • Books. I'm bringing 3 books I think. Will Grayson, Will Grayson; Looking for Alaska; and An Abundance of Katherines. Surprise, surprise, they're all by John Green. What a shocker. If you couldn't tell, that was my sarcasm.
  • Notebook, giant eraser, and a pencil. So I have been kinda working on this book sort of thing. I'm in no way a good writer, but I do daydream a lot. So I thought I would write them down. I would probably like to look back at them some day.
  • Food. Okay, so if you don't bring food on a road trip, you are insane. I'm bringing my trail mix that I made, some salt water taffy, water, soda, chips, cookies, beef jerky, pretty much my whole kitchen.
  • My headphones. You gotta have something to listen to music with. I mean, after a while the radio just because a static mess.
  • Movies. I bring a movie to watch on the hours of driving we have to do. I haven't decided which movie yet, but I think it's going to be Tangled or Pitch Perfect.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. love this! im going on a roadtrip next week so this is handy! xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm happy you enjoyed it and found it useful. ;)

    ReplyDelete