My Favorite Apps: part 2

3:53 PM Unknown 0 Comments

This is the second part of my favorite apps. Once again if I don't mention an app, it doesn't mean I don't like it. It just means it's not my favorite go-to app that I must have or I will die.
  • YouTube; Every night I use this app to watch all the videos from my subscriptions. I would probably die without this app.
  • Pinterest; This is how I pin stuff 99% of the time. Whenever I'm bored I'll just go on Pintereest and look for things for #pinterestsunday
  • Bloglovin'; Without this app I would never be able to follow all my favorite blogs. I'm way to lazy to go look at every single blog and this just puts it right in front of me.
  • Blogger; My key to blogging on the go. Without this, I wouldn't be able to blog anything if I wasn't at home.
  • Capture; This is my key to video sharing. This is basically how I upload some of my little clips to YouTube. I haven't really upload much yet, but this is how I'll be uploading my videos on vacation.
  • PicLab; I would die without this thing. I use this to edit every single picture I take on my phone. I would not be able to survive if I didn't have this app helping me edit.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: