Keep Your Workout Interesting + Fitness Update

5:53 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Click Image for Source

Are you getting bored with your workout routine? Do you find yourself struggling to get yourself to workout? Well listen up, because I have a way to fix that. Here are my tricks to a fun workout that I actually WANT to do.

  1. Movie workouts! I love movies. I don't know anyone who doesn't. I also find myself doing movie nights all the time. One way to I've learned to workout is to do workouts along with the movie, a.k.a movie workouts. I find most of mine on Pinterest but you can also Google "(movie title) movie workout". One of my favorite blogs that does this is FuckYeahMovieWorkouts.tumblr.com. They also do TV workouts which leads me to my next point.
  2. Workout while watching TV. FuckYeahMovieWorkouts.tumblr.com has great TV show workouts, but if they don't have a certain TV show what should you do? You can always request them to do one. (same for movies) And you can also do commercial workouts. There's a link to one here. What happens if you don't like these pre-made workouts?
  3. Create your own workout! There's lists and lists of pre-made workouts floating around the internet. But what if you don't like any of them? What I do is I follow the pattern of the pre-made workouts, like one of the movie ones for example, but I just change the exercises to ones better suited for me. You can also make "games" for your workouts. Write a ton of different exercises on Popsicle or paper and then just pick out 5 (or however many you want to do).
  4. Workout with friends. I find that if you workout with friends, it makes it more interesting. You guys could be talking the entire time, making the seem less of a chore; or challenging each, which pushes you even harder. If you do decided to workout with a friend, I suggest doing a movie workout, a dance workout, yoga, or any fun workout that you would both enjoy!
Now for my fitness update. I haven't been doing my Seventeen Magazine workout that much. Instead I've been running and doing movie workouts. I find that I'm more inclined to do these. I went for my first run a few days ago. I loved it. I went about 3/4 of a mile. It felt so good to run like I've accomplished something. I'm thinking I might go for a run tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to go a full mile. Today I did a movie workout instead of running. The link to the workout is here. This is the Tangled workout. Let me start off by saying I love this movie, along with every other disney movie. And this workout has you doing something probably every 2 minutes, if not more, and the movie is 100 minutes. But I love the workout because I get to watch one of my favorite movies, so everything's good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: