I AM BACK! and OOTD + Makeup

2:35 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I have been gone for a while and I apologize. This mostly has to do with the fact that I was busy with school. I just graduated high school, and I currently getting ready for college, which I am very excited about. I plan on doing a lot of back to school/ getting ready for college posts.

My first post back is going to be an outfit of the day. I went out to breakfast with my friend, since today is the last day I'll be able to see her since she's leaving for college. We decided to go for a breakfast place by the beach. I opted to wear a floral crop top. It's different from the one pictured. But mine is black, with dainty blue, purple, pink, red white flowers on it. My shorts were light high waisted shorts. They are a little more frayed than the ones pictured because I cut mine from high waisted jeans. For a little covering, because the crop top shows a lot of skin, I put on a black and red flannel and rolled the sleeves to my elbows. I also wore a black choker and a couple of gold bracelets and finished the outfit with black converse.

OOTD: Breakfast by the Beach



For makeup, I started by using my CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation, which I blended with a stippling brush. I then set my foundation with the CoverGirl Oil Control Clean Pressed Powder, with a fluffy brush. On my cheeks, I used the "secrets" blush shade from my Nyx Revenge is Infinite Palette. I then used a Maybelline Color Tattoo as an eyeshadow base. In the crease I used "revelations" and on my lid I used "destiny", which are both from the Nyx palette. Then I used "truth" as a brow highlight, which is also from the palette. I topped my eyes off with the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. I lightly filled in my brows with my BH CosmeticsStudio Pro HD Brow Pencil and set them with the Maybelline Brow Drama clear brow gel. And lastly on my lips, I wore Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Mischievous.

Makeup for Today: 8/7/15



That is it for my outfit and makeup for today. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm also sorry I haven't been posting, but I promise I will be posting more often!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: