Summer Lovin': School's Out!

3:20 PM Unknown 0 Comments

So this is my first week out of school. I am so happy. No more test, no more homework. Unfortunately, that also means I don't get to see my friends everyday. But I still get to hang out with them, so it's okay.
To kick off the summer, I got to go to the fair. Every year I go to the county fair. We didn't go on rides this time, just walked around. They had this little butterfly thing, where you could go inside and pick up the butterflies with "nectar sticks." It was really cool. I took a lot of pictures as you can see.
I also went to my friends house. We didn't do much. We watched a few movies, went swimming. I guess after hanging out with someone so much you run out of things to do. I still enjoyed it.
I've been on a movie craze lately. I've been trying to watch a bunch of movies I've never seen before. So far I've watched Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, and The Silver Lining Playbook. I really want to try to watch a the movies I've really want to see but haven't yet. Hopefully I'll be able to do that before summer is over. I also want to catch up on all the TV shows I'm behind on. I have Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, and quite a few others I need to watch.
Next to the movies, I've also been trying to read more. Maybe I'll even read a book a week. Today I just finished The Silver Linings Playbook, which is why I'm watching the movie. The review will probably be up tomorrow or Sunday. I have a ton of books I haven't read and I want to finish them before school starts again. If you guys have any book or movie recommendations let me know so I can check them out.
I also just finished shooting a haul video which I will upload next week. And I have been doing a TON of DIYs for #pinterestsunday. I made cookie brownies and a book crate and more, so be sure to look out for those.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: