Book Nook: Paper Towns by John Green

9:49 AM Unknown 0 Comments


I am in love with The Fault in Our Stars and it's author, John Green. It is a given fact. So I have decided to read all of his books. This review is for his book, Paper Towns. Now I wouldn't know if I would like it because I had know clue what it was about. I just knew I had to read it because it was a John Green book. And I am here to tell you I didn't like it, I LOVED it. I don't think it's as good as The Fault in Our Stars but it's definitely better than half the books I've read.
Paper Towns is about Q. Q is a boy in love with his next door neighbor, Margo. Margo is sort of like an "it" girl and Q is friends with the band geeks. Margo being the Margo that she is, invites Q on the night of his life. And the next day Margo is missing. Q makes it his mission to find her. You travel with Q as he follows Margo's clues.
Now, don't get me wrong, I love this story and think it's perfect. But the entire time I was reading this I always had a different ending in mind. It was kind of the stereotypical ending for all romance movie and books. But that's probably the reason I like John Green's books so much, because he doesn't write the stereotypical endings. Even through the story didn't end the way I was thinking, and secretly hoping it would, it's still a great ending and I think it was a sort of happy ending. All in all, this book is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone

You Might Also Like

0 comments: