Music Playlist: 5/29/13

4:10 PM Unknown 0 Comments


So this week's playlist has a theme: movies. This is a list of my favorite songs from movie soundtracks. I'm sorry if there is a lot of Pitch Perfect, but I am obsessed. There's also a lot of Disney songs. Anyway, here are my songs for this week:

  1. Cups; Pitch Perfect
  2. Bellas Final; Pitch Perfect
  3. Riff Off; Pitch Perfect
  4. Pool Mashup; Pitch Perfect
  5. Don't Stop The Music; Pitch Perfect
  6. This Is What Dreams Are Made Of; The Lizzie McGuire Movie
  7. Everything I Own; Bandslam
  8. Make You Believe;  A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song
  9. Run This Town; A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song
  10. Part Of Your World; Little Mermaid
  11. When Will My Life Begin; Tangled
  12. You Are The Music In Me; High School Musical 2
  13. EveryDay; High School Musical 2
  14. Here On The Land And Sea; Little Mermaid 2
  15. High School Musical; High School Musical 3

You Might Also Like

0 comments: