February Favorites

9:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments


February Favorites







February has been a crazy and super short month. And now I have the wonderful favorites for this month.

  • Oversized Sweaters: I love oversized sweaters because they are so versatile. You can wear them with high waisted jeans, leggings, and shorts. Plus they are super comfy and fashionable.
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Complex with Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Medicated Lip Balm in Pink Me Up: I'm really loving this combo for an everyday nude lip. The Revlon balm is great by its self and so is the Baby Lips. However I find that the Revlon balm makes your lips look a little dry. So by putting the Baby Lips on, then the Revlon, it makes the perfect nude lip combo.
  • Lorac Front of the Line Pro Eyeliner in Black: This is arguably my favorite eyeliner. It provides a perfect, thin, black line, which is perfect for winged eyeliner.
  • Maybelline The Rocket Mascara in Black and Loreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara in Black: I love both these mascaras. They make your lashes super long and voluminous. I don't even have to curl my lashes when I use them.
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent: I use this every day to set my foundation. I find it makes everything look flawless and does help keep my skin matte.
  • Forever 21 Green Tea Cleansing Tissues: Since I do sports after school I need something to wipe my makeup off with quickly. This does the trick. Sometimes I even use it at night when I'm too tired to use regular makeup remover. It literally works that well.
  • Revlon Colorstay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin: This foundation is probably the only one that is exactly my skin tone. It also provides good coverage and is easy to apply. The only problem is that since this was made for oily skin, it's a little drying, especially in the winter. But I image in the summer, when it's hot, this will be perfect.
  • American Authors: I have fallen in love with these guys. I preordered there album and it is so good. I've been listening to it nonstop. I suggest you guys check them out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: