The Young

12:30 AM Unknown 0 Comments

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="398"] Source: http://look---alive---sunshine.tumblr.com/post/77171742360[/caption]

I have recently become obsessed with Gossip Girl. Yes, that show that once dominated over everything fashion, high society, and gossip. This recent addiction has fueled my writing, as I wish I could be as good as GG. I have started writing my own pieces, based on teenage life and adventures. Of course they are works of fiction, though they may hold an ounce of truth. I have decided these stories will all be part of a little segment I am going to call "The Young". I'm currently working on the first one. I don't know when it will be done but hopefully soon. All of the stories will be featured here, so please don't steal them for your own personal use. They probably won't be that good anyway. But I still want to share them with you. So I hope you enjoy them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: