Kick Off The New YearHappy New Year Everyone! I can't believe it's already been a year. It's crazy to think about how time goes by so fast. But I'm looking forward to this year. I get to hang out with my friends more, I'll start my senior year, all of my favorite shows will be starting again and I'll turn 18. Yet I still want to make this year more special. So I have decided to create some New Year's Resolutions. I do this every year and every year I say I will stick to them. Of course we all know that never happens. But I'm committed this year. I am determined.
To start off my resolutions I would like to workout more, a typical resolution. I'm not trying to lose that much weight, maybe a pound or two, but I really want to get toned, build muscle and become more healthy. I have also started a workout journal to record my exercise everyday, as well as set goals for myself every month. I also would like to stretch everyday and hopefully by the end of the year I will be able to do the splits. I also want to eat healthier since my current diet consists of nothing but junk food.
Next I would like to be more organized. I want to keep my room completely clean, organize all my school supplies, and sort through my closet. I want to have a place for everything and keep everything in it's place. When I go to look for something, it should be in it's place. I also need to stop buying more clothes or my closet will explode.
For me, I would like to do more of the things I like to do. Every weekend I would like to watch at least one movie or a couple episodes of a series on Netflix. I would also like to paint my nails every week. I am going to dress better instead of wearing a t-shirt and jeans everyday. I would like to look better. I'm going to try to hang out with my friends more often, at least once a month. I am also going to say yes more. Instead of making up excuses, I'm just going to go with the flow. I'm going to have more fun and have a good time. I need to stop caring about what others think and just do whatever I want.
And my final resolution is to have a kick ass year.
- New Year's resolutions list starts in 3, 2, 1...! (nbernardo.wordpress.com)
- New Years Resolutions (lovedfashionista.wordpress.com)
- 18 New Year's resolutions you'll make (and break) by the end of January (walesonline.co.uk)
- Let's Kick-start Your New year's Resolutions in 5 (not so easy) Steps. (insanismundi.wordpress.com)
- New Year's Resolution (lisafoxromance.wordpress.com)
- New Years Resolution (pinkconverse2003.wordpress.com)
- Happy new year! (And does a new baby count as a new year's resolution?) (therebelmum.wordpress.com)
- New Years Resolution (psmyworld.wordpress.com)