New Apps: 8/10/13

8:38 AM Unknown 0 Comments

  • Bad Piggies; This is a game. What you're supposed to do is build a car type thing out of the pieces they give you. Then you have to try to get your pig across the finish line. You can get up to three stars by collecting special boxes, getting your pig across the finish line, and finishing under a certain time. I haven't decided if I like it or not, but I think it might be worth a try.
  • Echograph; Another photo editing app. But I think this one is different. You take a picture and video of the the same thing. Then you select a part of the picture you want to add the video to. For example, you take a picture and video of a waterfall. You just select the area of the waterfall, and suddenly, you have a moving waterfall picture. If that still sounds a little confusing, check out their website here, and try it out for yourself.
  • Heyku; I just found this app this morning and thought it sounded cool. You just use the app to share your thoughts. Sounds kinda like Twitter, right? Well this one you do in the form of a haiku, which is a 3 lined poem. I loved writing haikus when I was little so I thought I would try this app out. The cool thing about this, is that you can add a picture to go along with your poem. I say, if you like Twitter or Facebook, you should check this app out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: