Summer Workout: How to Stay Fit on Vacation

6:16 PM Unknown 0 Comments

source
As you all know, I'm currently on vacation. I thought this would be the perfect time to give you my tips on staying healthy on vacation. So here they are:

  • A lot of hotels have gyms and pools. Use them! I know people are busy on vacation, but that doesn't mean you can't get a few minutes of a workout in. A few minutes each day can make all the difference.
  • Don't use a vacation as a reason to eat all the junk food in the world. I know it's hard eating healthy on vacation because you're always on the go and you don't know where to eat at. I have a few simple solutions. If you're in a rush, it's fine to go to a fast food joint, a lot of them have salads, wraps, and low calorie foods. Or if you need to find some good food, ask the locals. 
  • Get off your butt. I know we need to sit for hours just to get to our destination. But once we're there we don't. Walking is good for you. So do it! Don't sit in a hotel room all day doing nothing. Go on a hike, walk around downtown, anything!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: