Summer Workout: Love Yourself

2:31 PM Unknown 2 Comments

I know every week I talk about working out and being healthy and fit and all that other crap. This is just my personal blog and I'm tracking my progress. I post all these fitness posts because I know a lot of people do want to be healthy and workout and I'm trying to help them out and support them.  I'm not telling you guys you have to do all this. I believe you should love yourself no matter what. Whether you are 100 pounds or 1000 pounds, you are still beautiful. You should always be comfortable in your own skin. If working out makes you feel comfortable or wearing makeup or dressing like a princess or doing nothing, then that is what you should do. You should be doing all of it for someone else. It's not their life or their body it's yours. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable and beautiful. Don't try to change yourself to please everybody else because you are just going to end up hating yourself. And that applies to everything and everyone. If your gay, lesbian, underweight, overweight, whatever, stay who you are. You are perfect just the way you are. And so you believe me, there's a list of songs all about how perfect you, and a video about one of my favorite YouTubers and his story.
  • F**kin Perfect - P!nk
  • Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
  • Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
  • Born This Way - Lady Gaga
  • Therapy- All Time Low
  • I'll Be Your Strength- The Wanted
  • Everybody Breaks A Glass- Lights
  • Mean- Taylor Swift
  • Same Love- Macklemore
  • More HERE

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. this is a great post!don't be afraid to be who you are!and do so by loving yourself and your own choices rather than hating on others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! The world would be a much better place if we just accepted everyone and ourselves.

      Delete