Summer Log of Everything

8:01 AM Unknown 0 Comments


I'm doing a log of all the things I do this summer. Mostly movies and tv shows and books. But there will also probably be a few places I go and things I do. Tell me all about what you've done so far this summer and your plans for the rest. I'd love to hear about it! Also let me know if you have any recommendations. I love to check them out.

Movies
  1. The Breakfast Club
  2. Pretty in Pink
  3. LOL
  4. Minute Men
  5. The Silver Linings Playbook
  6. Radio Rebel
  7. Jack and Jill
  8. The Internship
  9. Read It and Weep
  10. Now You See Me
Books
  1. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
  2. The Silver Linings Playbook
TV Shows
  1. Teen Wolf Season 2 Episodes 5-9
Things I've Done/Places I've Been
  1. Went Swimming at My Friend's
  2. Go to the Movies With My Friends

You Might Also Like

0 comments: