#pinterestsunday Sharpie Mug

7:51 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I saw this a while ago on A Beautiful Mess and I have been wanting to do it ever since. I've come across a few other similar pins on Pinterest like this one. I thought it was about time I did it and here it is. This would make a really cute inexpensive gift for friends and family, especially around Christmas. What you are going to need to make this is:
  • A mug. I would use inexpensive ones, especially if this is your first time or you are giving this as a gift. 
  • A sharpie.
  • An oven or a microwave.
To start off, I got a plain white mug from Goodwill. You can also get them at the dollar store. Make sure to wash your mug of really well.

Next find the design you want to use. I liked the one from A Beautiful Mess, which is the picture above. I edited it a little since I don't like green tea that much.
Finally, preheat the oven to 350. Bake for 35 minutes. Or you could use the microwave and do it for 10 minutes. These aren't set times. I had to experiment with it for a while. I hope you guys enjoyed this DIY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: