#pinterestsunday Cookie Brownies

7:44 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Today I will be talking about one of the most delicious cookie or brownie recipe EVER. Want to know what makes them so good? It's because it's both! I brought these to a party we had a school and they were a huge hit. Everybody wanted one. The pin I was inspired by is here.
Depending on what mixes you buy your ingredients will vary but I used Ghirardelli Cookie and Brownie mixes. I needed vegetable oil, eggs, water and butter.
To make this delicious treat, you want to prepare the mixes separately. Simply prepare the mixes according to the box directions. You should have 1 bowl of brownie batter and 1 bowl of cookie dough.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray your pan lightly with a nonstick cooking spray. Pour in your brownie batter. Take "clumps" of cookie dough and disperse them throughout the pan. (See image below for more.)
Bake for 25 minutes. Then cover with aluminum foil and bake for another 10 minutes. This will keep the cookies from burning since they cook faster. Of course things always cook differently, so feel free to adjust the time as necessary. 
This part is optional, I cut the brownies into little squares for my party, but you don't have to. I hope you enjoy them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: