New Apps: 6/22/13

1:31 PM Unknown 0 Comments

  • Viggle; Viggle is an app where you can get points for watching TV shows. I thought this would be perfect for me since I am spending the next week watching all the shows I need to catch up on. The great thing about this is that you get to redeem your points for real prizes, like gift cards. You get gift cards for watching TV, I mean who wouldn't like that.
  • Nike + iPod; This isn't an app you can download from the store. This happens to be built into iPhones and iPods. It tracks the time you workout. It also plays your music while you workout. It's pretty simple, really basic. It's not really a special app, but I'm going to try to use it again.
  • Figr; I thought this app would be a really great way to create new outfits and explore different looks. I've tried using it multiple time, but I seem to keep having problems with it. I tried to create an account with my Twitter, but it won't let me. Now I've created one to with my email but try to share my creations to Twitter, it won't let me. Apparently, the app doesn't like Twitter. For the most part the app is good. I think eventually I'll be able to share some creations with you guys
  • EventBrite; Another one of my re-downloads. I'm not sure if I like this app. The great thing about it is that it tells you what is going on in your area. The thing I don't like about it is, it includes EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. Every little event and seminar is listed. I guess that's great if you like that sort of thing. I wish there was a way to filter the events. Then I would like the app a lot more.
  • GAIN Yoga; I have been using this app almost every single day. It's really great. I've been looking for a good yoga app and I think I have found it. This app helps you to create your own personalized yoga workout. You select the days you would like to workout, what you are trying to accomplish (fat loss, muscle, health), your skill level and the length of the workout. If your not the plan kind of person, you can create individual workouts, personalized like the plan.
  • Daily Yoga; Another yoga app. I wasn't impressed with this one as much. I feel like in this app, you have to buy more of the programs through in app purchases than the last app. However these yoga programs are still good and maybe are more suited for you than the last app. I would definitely check it out if you are interested in yoga.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: