Music Playlist: 6/19/13

9:50 AM Unknown 2 Comments

Picture Source
This week my music is inspired by ABC Family TV shows. I love pretty much all of their shows. They are amazing. I watched Pretty Little Liars and Twisted last night and can I just say WOW. Who ever comes up with these kinds of things is 1) brilliant and completely amazing and 2) a little crazy in the head, but that's a compliment. All of this music has been featured in the TV shows. So anyway, the songs I chose for this week are:

  • Secret; The Pierces
  • Gun for a Tongue; Butterfly Boucher
  • Make a New Dance Up; Hey Ocean
  • The Great Escape; Pink
  • Unwanted; The Strange Familiar
  • If I Lose Myself; One Republic

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Always liked Pretty Little Liars - not watched it in ages now!

    Becs
    miscriant.blogspot.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4620979/miscriant

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a good show. You should start watching it again. But be warned, it's super addicting!

    ReplyDelete