I don't have that many favorites this month. Well at least I don't think so. I also don't have any fashion favorites, which I find kind of weird. As you can see, all but one thing is a beauty favorite. So I will just get on with telling you about them.
- e.l.f. Golden Bronzer; I have been using this as a bronzer because it gives my face a nice glow. But I have been using it more as a highlighter down my nose and across my cheekbones. It's very shimmery, but it does give you a nice glow.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in 109; This is my favorite summer lipstick. It's a very nice coral color and I think it looks good with my skin tone.
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Show Off Mascara in 001 Black; I love the brush to this mascara. It's perfect for those little bottom lashes. And the formula is pretty good. It's lengthening and volumizing I do recommend getting the waterproof version though, because I have noticed that it smudges/runs a little on the bottom lashes.
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in Celebrity; It is a great shimmery eyeshadow. It's a very natural color with a lot of shimmer/glitter. I wear it almost everyday. It's very school and summer appropriate.
- e.l.f. Studio Blush in Tickled Pink; This is a great natural pink color. It's perfect to wear everyday. And the best thing about all these e.l.f products is they are only $3!
- Bath and Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream in Malibu Heat; Can I just say this scent is amazing. It literally smells like summer vacation. I am in love. Plus it's moisturizing too, so that's a plus.
- Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid Makeup in #3 435 Medium Light; I have had this foundation forever. It is literally the only one I have that matches my skin color. The formula's pretty good too. It's made with minerals. Plus since I switched foundations my skin hasn't broken out as much, which is really good.
- Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Pure Paradise; I am in love once again. Every time I smell this stuff it reminds me of some tropical island that I have never been too. It's like bottled summer. I definitely recommend buying this right now.
- Tangled; So I saved this one for last just so I could do a mini rant about how much I love this movie. I am a little girl at heart and love Disney movies. (Who doesn't?) I just bought this one on Blu-Ray and I can't stop watching it. I love all the songs, especially When Will My Life Begin (featured in this week's Music Playlist). This is just such a great happy movie. I'm always cheered up by it. And the ending still makes me cry every time.