Book Nook: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

3:11 PM Unknown 0 Comments


The Fault in Our Stars. John Green. There are no words to describe this book or it's author. This is my favorite book of all time, hands down. The emotions, the journey, everything is just so amazing. It's so hard to describe, but I'm going to do my best.
The book revolves around cancer patient Hazel Grace. She goes to this support group for cancer patients. There she meets Augustus Waters, who is a cancer survivor. I'm not going to give away too much of the story, but as you guys can probably guess, there's a spark between them.
Now we all know that stories revolving around cancer will most likely not be a happy ending. And it wasn't really, but at the same time it was. That's probably pretty confusing, and some of you may not agree, but that's my perspective. 
Anyone who has not read this book is missing out. This book is full of heartbreak and love and tears and smiles. This is my favorite book and I'm sure if you read it, it will be your favorite. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: