The Best Websites for Healthy Recipes + Fitness Update

8:32 AM Unknown 0 Comments

My Food Journal To Be Fit | onajourneyfaraway: ...


I know a lot of people want to eat better, especially now that summer is coming up. Today, I thought I would share with you my favorite websites for healthy recipes. I'm always willing to try these new recipes, but I'm kind of a picky child. I know a lot of people out there are picky like me, or some people just find it hard to eat healthy, but these recipes are amazing! Here are some great sites for healthy eating, along with my favorite recipes. If you guys have any websites that you like to get recipes from let me know in the comments :)

  1. http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/: These are clean eating recipes. I know that sounds a little bit scary but the recipes are really good. One of my favorites is: clean eating baked italian ziti. I love pasta (or anything other Italian food) and the fact that this one is healthy, just makes it that much better!
  2. http://theskinnyconfidential.com/recipes: So many good recipes, so little time! (They're also a fitness blog, so you can check that out as well) I couldn't decide my favorite recipe from them so I picked 2: pumpkin roll skinny stylespicy homemade hot chocolate. Both are especially good in the fall and winter, but still taste just as good now that it's summer.
  3. http://www.blogilates.com/: This is a great place to get healthy recipes and watch workout videos. The girl who runs it makes great YouTube videos of her workouts. I'm definitely going to have to try them. Anyway, my favorite recipe from her is: cinnamon protein pancake. They are so delicious.
  4. http://www.skinnytaste.com/: This site is perfect for any of you doing Weight Watchers. They make recipes and post the number of points each recipe is. My favorite recipe is grilled hawaiian teriyaki burger. In the past, I would go to Carl's Jr. to get the exact same burger, but now I can make my own that is so much better for me. (And since today is Memorial Day, here's a special red, white, and blue recipe.)
  5. http://pumpsandiron.com/category/recipes/ This is great blog about everything, like fitness, fashion, recipes, etc. The recipes are delicious and everything else is amazing. I like the lemon chicken mushroom linguine in a pecan pesto without the mushrooms (as I said earlier, PICKY!)
Now for my fitness update. I thinks it's getting harder for me to work. Right now I'm only working out during the week, after school because it's the only time I'm free. However, I did downloaded some new workout apps, so hopefully that will help me. They say it only takes 21 days to form a habit, but it's hard getting to those 21 days.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: