Recent Obsessions

5:28 PM Unknown 0 Comments



So these are the things that I have been in LOVE with.
First up, Yoga Pants. These things are so comfortable. I've been wearing these things like crazy. Everyday when I come home I change into them. I also think they're really flattering. The make my legs and my ass look great.
Second, and I know some of you are going to think this is kinda gross, but it's tea and creamer. I think this is like a british or irish thing? Not totally sure. But I absolutely love it. What I do is just make about 8-9 ounces of English Breakfast Tea (I found that this is the best tea to do this with), then I add a spoonful of French Vanilla powder creamer and a spoon of sugar. I tastes pretty good and I recommend trying it.
And finally, if you have read my fitness update then you already love this, but I have been doing movie workouts. These things are amazing. I did the Tangled one, and it really tones your legs. I would know because today my legs are killing me. If you are looking for a way to workout, either google movie workouts or create your own. This is a great way to get you to workout while still doing something you enjoy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: