#PinterestSunday Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette

2:14 PM Unknown 0 Comments

This is the perfect summer salad dressing. It's sweet and delicious but still healthy. The original recipe is here. I edited the recipe slightly, just to give it more taste and to adjust it to what I had at my house.
  • about 1/2 pint strawberries, cut up
  • 3/4 cups olive oil
  • 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon black pepper
  • 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/2 teaspoon honey
All you have to do is put all the ingredients in a blender. (I used my Ninja Kitchen System) Blend until smooth. Pour into a container and put in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Feel free to edit this recipe to your liking. It's mainly based on taste, so once you try it, you can adjust it to your liking.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: