#PinterestSunday Idea Box

2:30 PM Unknown 2 Comments



This idea isn't from a one pin. I've seen a lot of pins about idea jars and boxes. I remember there was on with Popsicle sticks and a jar for date ideas and another for workout exercises. I thought I would make my own variation on this by making a #pinterestsunday idea box. This is for all the DIYs and recipes and whatever else, that I would want to do as a #pinterestsunday. This would also be a great idea for restaurants, dinner recipes, kids activities, and crafts. 

What you are going to need is:
  • Scissors
  • A Pen
  • A Stack of Paper
  • A Box
  • Ideas!
  • Notecards and Tape (optional)

So what you are going to do is:
  1. First, cut the paper into small strips. They shouldn't be so small you can't write on them, but they should also be small enough to fit reasonably in your box. I got my paper from a paper cube and cut it into 3 sections. They are about 3 inches long and 1 inch wide.
  2. Now it's time to write down all your wonderful ideas. Just take your pen and write away! (I got all of mine from Pinterest because I am doing this for my #PinterestSunday ideas. Feel free to collect whatever ideas, restaurants, recipes, etc. depending on what this is for.) 
  3. This part is completely optional. I decide that I wanted to keep all the ideas I had already done. I took 2 notecards and folded them in half, to create a divider for the box. Then I just taped them in place. I also wanted to create a section where I could keep the ideas I want to do next. I cut a notecard in half. Then taped one half on to the cover and taped the other half on top of it sideways, to create a little folder. (See the photo at the top of this post for a better understanding.)
  4. Finally, all you have to do is put your ideas in your box. You are now ready to start pulling out ideas and making them happen! Good luck with all your ideas and I hope you enjoyed this #PinterestSunday


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. id like to invite you to my OASAP giveaway

    http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/2013/05/giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me. I'll be sure to enter!

      Delete