OOTD: Possibilities

4:01 PM Unknown 0 Comments

This weeks OOTD is a little different. It's our last few weeks of school and I'm trying to make them memorable. I want to put a little more effort into my outfits than the basic jeans and a t-shirt. Now you may be wondering, "What is she going to do instead of OOTD?" Well, my friends, that is a brillant question. Instead of OOTD, I'll be posting my outfit inspirations or "Possibilities", which is the name of this post. Each day I'm going to try to recreate these looks with only the stuff in my closet. I am getting most of these pictures from Polyvore. You can see the source of the picture by clicking on it. Hopefully I will be able to recreate these outfits, and I will post all my recreations next Thursday. Now I could keep talking about this all day, but let's just jump in to it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: