January Favorites: Music, Makeup, and Random!

11:55 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Sorry I haven't really posted much so far this year. School has been crazy. Not to mention I'm stressing out about the SAT. But one of my resolutions was to blog more, so thats what I'm gonna try to do.

I'll start of with makeup favorites. I'm not going to write too much about each product, just because I feel like you guys would get pretty bored. But if you want a more in depth review of a product, beauty or anything else I mention throughout this post, let me know in the comments below.

  1. First is the Lorac  Pro Eyeshadow Palette. I'm not one to buy high end makeup but it's like the first two Naked palettes in one, and it costs just as much as one Naked palette, so I thought I should try it. And I love it.

  2. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in black. I use this on my waterline and it goes on so smooth. There is a little smudging throughout the day, but I still love this one.

  3. Lorac Lips with Benefits Lip Gloss in 1293 Christian. This came with another Lorac palette I bought and I love this color. It's the perfect pink.

  4. Nyx Cream Blush in Cb05 Glow. At first I thought this color would be really intense but it actually blends out into a nice pink. However it's very buildable and a little goes a long way.

  5. Real Techniques Powder Brush. I think this is a great brush. Perfect for loose or pressed powder or applying cream blush.

  6. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist. This stuff smells so good. I only have the travel size and I need to go get the bigger one.

  7. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. This cream is very moisturizing, like the name says. It's great for sensitive and dry skin. It just hydrates your skin so perfectly.

  8. Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple. Unlike the picture, I don't have the lotion, I have the body spray. This has been one of my favorite scents this month.

  9. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in 820. I like to apply this with a damp sponge. I find that it goes on so smoothly and still gives amazing coverage.

  10. And finally the Loreal Lash Out Mascara in Black. With this mascara I don't even need to curl my lashes and it makes my lashes so long!



Makeup Favorites January



For more random favorites,




  1. My favorite tea is the Harney and Sons African Autumn Herbal Tea. This is a very sweet tea with kind of a fruit taste.  

  2. My favorite apps are: Instagram and Spotify. I think we all know what Instagram is. (Follow me @AshleyNiki) Spotify is a music app that allows you to create music playlists and listen to other peoples playlists. This is basically where I listen to all my music.

  3. My favorite TV show is The Carrie Diaries. I am obsessed with this show. I have been trying to catch up. It is so good.

  4. This month, I've like a lot of music so, I'm just going to go through some of my favorites. Pompeii by Bastile, Gold Rush by Ed Sherran, Popular Song by MIKA and Ariana Grande, Ten Thousand Hours by Macklemore, and Hey Princess by Allstar Weekend , Best Day of My Life by American Authors, and there's a ton more.

  5. And finally, my favorite memory this month, was going Ice Skating with my friends. It was so much. It hurt, but it was still fun.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: