July Favorites 2013

9:05 AM Unknown 2 Comments

July Favorites


Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
I  really like this bronzer. It's very natural and it's not shimmery. I like to use this everyday to give my face a little color.
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 010 Darling
I think this is a great color. I was a little worried that it would look a little weird because it's like a light purple color, but I love it. It lasts all day, and is fantastic.
MAYBELLINE Baby Lips in Pink Punch
I love baby lips. The color is a great pink color and it also moisturizes your lips which is a great bonus.
One Direction Best Song Ever
This is one of the best songs ever. Enough said.
Teen Wolf
I am in love with this show. All the guys are super hot and it's just amazing. If you have never seen this show before there is something seriously wrong with you.
zoella280390 My First Time
This is my favorite video this month for 2 reasons. 1, She's one of my favorite Youtubers and 2, I love these kinds of videos. I was even thinking of doing one.
meghanrosette
Meghan is one of my favorite Youtubers. She's funny and I think she makes some pretty awesome videos.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. I love Zoella and Baby Lips too. Have you tried Covergirl's Smoochies? It's kind of like Baby Lips. I like the way you made the collage! Following you on Bloglovin'

    XOXO,
    Taylor
    jackedupbangs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to try them. And I followed you back.

    ReplyDelete