OOTD: Fourth of July

8:24 PM Unknown 0 Comments



This Fourth of July, I've decided to keep it casual. I'm going to the fair to watch fireworks with my family, so I want to be comfortable. It's super hot out, so I want make sure I stay cool. For my shirt, I'm wearing this blue tank top with blue stars. I really like the back because the straps twist into a strand and then hang down, and it creates this open area. Sorry if that was a bad explanation. I got this last year on clearance after the Fourth of July at Kohl's. My shorts are light wash denim shorts that are cuffed at the bottom. I also got these from Kohl's. For my shoes, I'm wearing my red high top Converse, which you can get at converse.com. My purse is a bright neon yellow cross body bag from Aeropostale. I believe that's it for this OOTD. Happy Independence Day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: