Back to School Haul: Target and Staples

10:54 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Unfortunately, it's that time of year again. We all have to go to school sometime. And my favorite part about going back to school is the shopping. I love back to school shopping. I just love getting all the new things. It gets me excited for school, even though I don't want to go back. I was thinking about making a back to school video series, but I'm kinda bad at making videos. But if you do want to see a back to school blog series, let me know in the comments. Alright, enough of my babbling. Let's get on with the haul.
So I went to both Target and Staples, although I will probably go to more stores later. I don't really know what I need yet, but I got most of the necessities. I'll start off with Target. I got:
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Neutralizer (Swatch Below)
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 010 Darling (Swatch Below)
  • Up & Up (Target Brand) Super Blender

  • 2 Up & Up 7 Pocket Expanding File
  • Up & Up Pencil Box
  • Neon Sharpie
  • Xhilaration Cap Sleeve Dress in Top Hat Black
  • 4 1 Subject 70 Sheet College Rule Notebook  
  • Markings by C.R. Gibson Ruled Soft Leatherette Journal
  • Bic Neon Ink  Z4+ Roller
  •  3 Staples 100 3x5 Ruled Index Cards
  •  Zipit Monster 3 Ring Binder Pouch
  • Two Tone Double Pocket Insertable Plastic Dividers
  • Staedtler Mars Plastic Erasers
  • Paper Mate Clear Point 2 Mechanical Pencils
  • Bic 24 Mechanical Pencils
  • Pentel Super Hi Polymer Lead 90 Pieces

You Might Also Like

0 comments: