Haul: Target + Bath and Body Works + More!

4:15 PM Unknown 0 Comments

A few days ago, I went shopping. Of course. I'm kind of a shopaholic. It's an unhealthy addiction. But I can't stop. I didn't get that much stuff, because I am broke. I did go to a few different stores with my family. And I made a video showing you what I got, which you can see here, or below.

The things I got:

From Bath and Body Works:

  1. Pure Paradise Fine Fragrance Mist and Body Lotion
  2. Malibu Heat Triple Moisture Body Cream
  3. Bali Mango Body Lotion
  4. Capri Seaside Citrus Body Lotion
From Target:
  1. NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel in 105 Starry Silver Glitter.
  2. 4 List Pads
  3. Xhilaration Navy Blue Romper with Mint Polka Dots
  4. Xhilaration Mint Sweetheart Dress with Navy Blue Polka Dots and Belt
From Local Store:
  1. 2 White Blouses with Front Ties. One is Collared, One has Lace Detailing.
From Walmart:
  1. Maybelline Baby Lips in 25 Pink Punch
  2. Tulip One Step Tie Dye Kit in Vibrant
  3. Mike and Ike Strawberry Reunion
I think that's everything I got. Check out my video below to see everything I just mentioned.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: